Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What it all entails!

Well, I am getting closer to having everything close on the house. The Mortgage company is looking REALLY, REALLY closely at my finances, and I am praying :)
It should all be fine, but the next few weeks are going to be a little nerve wracking for me!
Spending money on surveys and inspections, then having money for closing and actually moving in and turning on the utilities! Such a new learning experience for me! I really don't know what I am doing, but learning TONS as I go! :)
Trying to get the water turned on for my inspection on Friday! They say there is a due bill, but its not mine. I guess it doesn't matter if they wont turn the water on :)
Well, to be in my house by Christmas would be AMAZING! My mortgage guy called my work today to verify I worked there. Ironic that I answered the phone! He told me that his company does amazing things for their people, so I will see how soon I actually close :)